If you have questions about events or rentals, please contact us or drop in to see us.
Phone: 044 271 12 06
Below is a calendar with rental availability.
The events space, which has access to the river bank, is available to rent on Fridays and Saturdays.
The movement space for dance, sport and training is available to rent every day.
The venue can be rented on Fridays and Saturdays for non-commercial events that support charitable cultural or social projects. 75% of any profit has to be donated to the project, the remaining 25% has to be paid into the internal solidarity fund. The Provitreff Association will distribute the solidarity fund to social projects once a year. An income/expenses form and payment receipts are required as proof of profit distribution.
are possible up to 12 months in advance. The rental fee is due two weeks after the reservation has been made. Payment in cash or by EC card is preferred. The contract will be issued as soon as the rental fee has been paid. Other events such as birthday parties may be permitted in exceptional circumstances if the space is still available two months before the event date. The event must be public and any profit must be donated to a charitable project, even if the event is not intended to be a benefit.
The organisation/project to which any profit will be donated must be specified when the contract is signed.
Maximum CHF 15
Friday opening hours
Until 04:00, extendible to 06:00
Saturday opening hours
Until 04:00, extendible to 07:00
Must be purchased from Provitreff
Event organisers must comply with our sales price limits.
DJ fees must not exceed a total of CHF 800.
Total band fees must not exceed CHF 1200.
Premises must be cleaned after the event and returned in a clean condition. See cleaning list.
There is also the option of the Provitreff team taking care of cleaning.
CHF 500 (cash only)
Cancellation of contract
No later than 3 months before the event. Otherwise the rental fee cannot be refunded.